Jiriki Management Copyright Information
- Jiriki Management materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the
Copyright Laws of Australia and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
- When you access the Jiriki Management you agree that:
- You may retrieve materials for information only.
- You may save copies or print them for your own personal use or to inform others about the Jiriki Management free
of charge. Commercial exploitation of Jiriki Management materials is prohibited.
- The Jiriki Management's copyright notice must be included in any copy that you make.
- The Jiriki Management's permission must be sought to amend any information in the materials.
- The information on this site is intended as general reference. Material has been drawn
from a variety of sources and is made available on the understanding that Jiriki Management is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice.
- The Jiriki Management makes every reasonable effort to maintain current and accurate information. However, the
Jiriki Management specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly of the use and application of any of the
contents. Users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Links to other sites are provided for the user's convenience. Jiriki Management does not accept responsibility
for information on any web site beyond our own.
- In accordance with the Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government World Wide Websites issued by the Australian
Privacy Commissioner, Jiriki Management provides the following privacy statements.
Site visit data
- Jiriki Management makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes: the
user's server address, the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the
previous site visited and the type of browser used.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an
investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
E-mail management - collection of personal information
- The Jiriki Management will only record your e-mail address or other supplied details if you send us a message or
complete a form online. Supplied information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list unless you have requested this. Unless
required by law, we will not use your e-mail or other addresses for any other purpose, and will not disclose them, without your consent.